Being a fifth generation DC metro area resident gives me a strong foundation on the unique transient qualities of our market. Over 20 years of sales experience gives me an advantage when it's time to negotiate the buying or selling of a home. My listing package for sellers is second to none including:
1) Best In Class Photography, Video, and Website - Online shoppers expect the best and brightest brightest HDR photos and video tours.
2) Professional Third Party Staging - Expert advice to make your home the most marketable with today's buyers.
3) Open Houses - Hosted Myself, not some team member. You need someone passionately selling your home.
4) Modern and Aggressive Marketing Plan- I don't believe in putting a sign in your yard and "hoping" for a contract. Hope is not a strategy. You will feel a sense of security knowing that no one else will have the same level of exposure as your home.
5) I pride myself in having same day responsiveness.
I believe in delivering what I promise my clients. From walking a first time home buyer through the process, to understanding and confidently negotiating the complexities of buying and selling at the same time..I'm passionate in all aspects of real estate.
In my free time, I enjoy taking my wife and three daughters to Nats, Caps, Redskins and Wizards games.
Devon was born and raised in Southern California until 1993 when, like so may others who come to the DC area, she relocated to Fairfax County with her government contracting parents. She has been a resident of Northern Virginia for almost 25 years and is proud to call Centreville, VA home. She is a local graduate of Centreville High School and went on to earn a bachelors degree in Communication and Public Relations from George Mason University. Devon has worked as Manager of Business Operations for twelve years in the Wireless Engineering industry. In that role, she became very knowledgeable in Contracts, Negotiations, Commercial Leasing, and Customer Service.
Devon has always loved the real estate industry, but finds Residential to be much more rewarding and exciting than Commercial. She loves helping people sell or buy a home in what is bound to be a milestone moment in their life.
Devon is also busy raising her three daughters with her husband, Dustin, of 13 years. That involves lots of theater productions, soccer games, and Tae Kwon Do. In her spare time she also likes to maintain a regular yoga practice, hit up a Nats game, or try any new hot DC restaurant.
43777 Central Station Drive
Ashburn, VA 20147
Phone: (571) 386-1075
Fax: (571) 386-1081